May 6, 2020
Hunton Services Return to Operations Plan
- Pre-treatment of Surfaces & Equipment – Hunton Services has contracted professional sanitation services to pre-treat/sanitize all surfaces and equipment prior to general return-to-work of personnel.
- Masks – Masks are not required but highly recommended at personally assigned work stations, offices, and cubicles. Masks will be required while employees are entering the building, moving through the building, within communal areas, or while entering non-personally assigned work stations, offices, or cubicles. Employees should give notice prior to entering others’ work stations, offices, or cubicles to allow ample time for the occupying employee to don a mask.
- Employee Hygiene – Heightened hygiene protocols will remain in effect for our locations and operations. Guidelines for proper hand washing will be posted in all employee lavatories, communal areas, and food preparation/storage stations. It is mandatory that food preparation/storage areas be restricted to “grab-and-go” and employees are encourages to eat at personally assigned work stations, offices, or cubicles for the next 90 days. All drinks must be covered or capped within company locations. Hand sanitizer stations will be provided at building entrances and throughout locations; employees and visitors are highly encouraged to use them when entering and exiting the building. Employees and visitors should continue to maintain current social distancing practices for the next 90 days. Sharing of food and/or drinks, community luncheons and/or ordering of outside food for the purposes of meetings/trainings is prohibited until further notice.
- Office Equipment Usage – Office equipment is considered to be common usage equipment such as printers, copiers, and any other non-personally assigned equipment. Alcohol wipes will be provided at office equipment locations. Employees should wipe down keypads, keyboards, and areas touched after each use. Guidelines for sanitation of equipment will be posted at all office equipment locations. Employees should practice social distancing while using office equipment.
- Barriers – Barriers will be installed at the entrance of the building in our reception area.
- Employee and Business Meetings – Employees are encouraged to continue to use remote meeting tools to conduct employee and business meetings for the next 90 days. In-person meetings are not currently prohibited, however, employee hygiene and social distancing practices should be maintained where possible.
- Office Population Targets – We will comply with the recommended targets for employees returning to office locations; these targets are considered to be fluid and subject to change pending regulatory and work environment conditions. 25% total force on May 2, 2020. 50% total force on May 18, 2020. 100% total force on June 1, 2020.
- Guidance for Field Employees – The same guidelines for field personnel apply when at our company locations. Field employees are required to abide by all customer requirements for PPE usage, social distancing and hygiene while conducting business for the company at customer sites. Current company protocols for pre-clearing of customer sites prior to work start shall continue until further notice.