Maximize Equipment Investments with Trane Upgrades
No matter your equipment type or age, we have upgrade solutions available for your installed Trane equipment and building automation systems. Our exclusive upgrades can help your HVAC systems to operate more efficiently and environmentally friendly—from controls, to variable frequency drives, to refrigerant conversions and more, the possibilities are endless.
Series R™ R’newal® Service Program
- – Backed by a long term Trane warranty
- – Ensures leak integrity and prevents refrigerant loss
- – Brings reliability and prevents expensive compressor failures caused by worn bearings
- – Brings reliability and prevents expensive motor failure caused by worn motor
- – Where component designs have been enhanced, Trane replaces those components with the current upgraded parts
- – Includes OEM compressor warranty coverage that can be extended up to five years
BAS R’newal® Service Program
- – New technologies that make managing your building easier, including web-enabled and remote access, wireless communication, open controls and a consolidated automation system.
- – Cost-effective upgrades help your existing equipment perform more effectively and efficiently — without the cost of a full system replacement.
- – Migration options to fit your plans and budget, so you can replace or upgrade legacy equipment and controls over time, on the schedule that best fits your needs.
- – Ensure success of your new building system, with Trane as your partner throughout the process to provide expertise, training and ongoing support, and to give you complete peace of mind.
- – Uncover opportunities to further improve efficiency of your building and drive energy performance by utilizing valuable building information.
- – Customer performance reports summarize the impact of BAS R’newal for proven results and identify additional opportunities to enhance efficiency and performance results.
AFD R’newal® Service Program
- – Reliability. Power control boards, power semiconductors, and electrolytic capacitors all wear. The best way to prevent random failure is by performing a scheduled R’newal on the drive.
- – Speed. Repair of a failed AFD is never fast. Assuming the work can be scheduled (always an “if” during cooling season), an AFD failure can mean days of downtime during cooling season.
- – Factory Warranty. The factory warranty option demonstrates the high value Trane places on its AFD and the service technicians who work on them.
- – Value. A repair necessitated by chance is always more expensive than the maintenance that would have prevented it.
Tracer AdaptiView™ Control Upgrades
The Tracer AdaptiView control panel with Adaptive Control keeps your chiller online when other chillers shut down. For Series R, AdaptiView upgrades are available for models RTHA, RTHB, RTHC and RTHD. For Trane CenTraVac, all models can be upgraded, including those with pneumatic and electro-mechanical unit control systems. Competitive centrifugal chillers can also be upgraded to Trane AdaptiView Control. The AdaptiView retrofit chiller control panel brings Trane’s industry leading feedforward control algorithms to the aftermarket. With a full color touch-screen display, interactive animated graphics (including those for legacy chiller models), and 24 languages, operators can view, access and control chiller operations and functions and gain insight into the operating patterns, energy use and system performance.
CenTraVac® R’newal® Service Program
- – Longer Chiller Life – Replacing worn components ensures many more years of uninterrupted service.
- – Restored Efficiency – Slowly declining performance can cause chillers to consume more energy. The R’newal program restores the specified efficiency standards.
- – Increased Reliability – Even minor component deterioration can affect the performance of the entire chiller. The R’newal program restores reliability.
- – Less Cost and Disruption – Scheduling an R’newal service on your timeline minimizes disruptions to building occupants, and allows you to plan for the cost.
EarthWise™ Refrigerant Purge Upgrades
- – The auto-regen feature ensures that the purge will operate at peak efficiency throughout its life with less maintenance. Lower costs for service and for refrigerant loss.
- – The most advanced display in the purge market provides smarter reports that are easier to use than ever before.
- – The coldest suction temperature in the market makes this design the most efficient available with the lowest refrigerant emission.
- – Designed specifically for low ambient conditions such as chillers with free cooling or R113.
- – Provides certified performance for R-11, R-123, and R113 in accordance with ARI Standard 580-1996.
- – Operates independent of the chiller and functions as an excellent leak detector.
IntelliPak Refresh Service Program
- – Replacing materials items that commonly fail later in the unit’s life
- – Refresh materials to restore lost efficiency
- – Proactively replace components whose failure results in significant downtime
- – Install new Trane R’newal serial number and plaque
Hunton Services has been a Trane OEM since 1981 and offers authorized warranty service for your Trane equipment. Call today for a quote on equipment or system upgrades! (713)643-8336 or visit our website to learn more.