Smart Innovator in Facility Optimization
Hunton Services can help guide senior executive and decision-makers in commercial real-estate, healthcare, hotels, banking, retail, and entertainment to assist in improving the performance of your company’s facility operations (from the office building to the enterprise level).
EMBRACING THE FACILITY OPTIMIZATION ROAD AHEAD
Hunton Services is recognized as a leader among smart innovators who are in line with current and future market evolutions, we have strengthened our vision to further influence the road ahead. Facility optimization differs from building automation and building energy management (See Figure 1), and while it is an evolution, it also is a revolution in facility management.
This illustration emphasizes these differences to help break down facility management silos, forcing our customers – and our channel partners – to ask themselves questions that will optimize their building operations:
• Which software applications are available in the market today to help achieve my firm´s facility operations-related business objectives?
• Which facility optimization management software applications are best suited to my firm´s building portfolio?
• Which suppliers lead the market for facility optimization software?
• What criteria should I use to shortlist suppliers of facility optimization software?
The key differences are:
• an expansion of the focus from energy to enhanced asset performance
• a leverage of the IoT (Internet of Things) ecosystem
• better business cases
Additionally, the facility optimization drivers also influence our strategy in an increasingly-converging environment. The focus is, among other things, on IoT-enabled optimization of building software, overall value optimization (including asset optimization and building occupant comfort and wellbeing), predictive maintenance capabilities, and advanced integration, all effectively enabling an effective end to silos.
CRITERIA TO BE A LEADER IN FACILITY OPTIMIZATION
Here are the strengths and differentiators and Hunton Services is positioned as leaders in the business.
• The highest scores for utility bill management and energy procurement and risk management capabilities.
• A strong ability to capture facility performance data, both from energy meters and from systems and devices which rank high on our roadmap such as sensors, HVAC and lighting systems, equipment and external sources such as weather data.
• High scores for energy monitoring and targeting capabilities, with a special mention of the ability to identify energy efficiency opportunities.
• As we will continue to enhance these strengths, we also continue the innovation journey through our market-leading, IoT-enabled architecture and platform. This offers our partners an increasingly smart and integrated hub, enabling them to deliver on the ever-changing requirements of their building owner and facility manager customers.
Our customers require smarter technology, and a system that allows for more a resourceful management of buildings and infrastructure. Hunton Services’ technology provides full service facility optimization that gives customers the power and flexibility to manage their business more efficiently, while reducing overall cost and driving energy performance. Click here to contact us today email@example.com.
No comments yet