High Performance Buildings for Life
Trane’s high-quality products since 1981
It is our mission to customize a solution that delivers the lowest total life-cycle cost of ownership for the operation, ownership, and maintenance of your mechanical systems. We are a proud member of the Hunton Group family of companies, and as Houston’s Trane OEM since 1981, we are ready to assist you with any phase of your energy project in any market- from engineering and design, to maintenance and continual commissioning. We speak the language of buildings, and we understand that every building has a purpose.
Health, Safety, & Environment03
Safety is the foundation of our culture. Ensuring “Nobody Gets Hurt” is our first Core Value. We believe in providing a safe work environment and instilling safe work habits in our employees through training and continuing education. What keeps Hunton safe?
- Full-time Safety Director, Tommy Denning
- Loss Prevention Systems (LPS) and mandatory Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
- Ongoing goal to maintain our Experience Modifier Rating (EMR)
- Ongoing goal to maintain our OSHA Total Recordable Incident Rates (TRIR)
- Office and Field Safety Committees
- PPE for all employees
- “Stop. Think. Act.” Initiatives & Safety Incentive Programs
- Monthly Mandatory Safety Training
- Basic Plus for All Employees
Want to keep up with all of the latest Hunton Happenings? Be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our informative quarterly newsletter. Engage with us, and discover HVAC tips and tools, new equipment offerings, and industry news.
National Doctor’s Day
Some heroes wear capes, some heroes wear scrubs. Today, on…
This week Mayor Turner and the county judge issued a…
Critical Rental Services for Emergency Rooms
The national emergency created from the COVID-19 virus is creating…
We Are Here to Help Support Your Business
Hunton Services is currently open and operational. We recognize the…
Letter from CEO: Hunton Group’s Coronavirus Customer Update
March 23, 2020 A Letter to Our Valued Customers and…
Our Remote Support Capabilities & Offerings
Fort Bend ISD STEAM Fest 2020
Fort Bend ISD students, their families, and community members were…
Appalachia Drives Growth in U.S. Natural Gas Production
The Future of Refrigerant in the HVAC Industry
2017 Gulf Coast Maintenance and Operations Vendor Show
At Landry’s in Kemah on December 7th, our Solutions Sales…
- 1. How do I request a quote?
- 2. How do I schedule a service call?
- 3. I have a question about my invoice, who do I contact?
- 4. Who do I call for Trane technical support?
- 5. What is the latest version or replacement of summit?
1. How do I request a quote?
Submitting a quote request is easy. You can call our main office number at 713-643-8336 and our receptionist can place you in touch with a solution sales representative, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org, and our team will forward your request to the appropriate person. Our website “Contact Us” form-fill can also be used to submit quote requests.
2. How do I schedule a service call?
The quickest way to schedule service is to call our main line at 713-643-8336 and someone will assist you with your request. This phone line is available 24/7 for your benefit.
3. I have a question about my invoice, who do I contact?
For questions about your invoice, please email email@example.com or call our main line at 713-643-8336, and our receptionist will ensure that you speak to the correct resource coordinator.
4. Who do I call for Trane technical support?
The first person you should contact is your sales representative. Though we can provide you with a phone number for Trane National, they will not usually answer technical questions unless you have a Trane employee on the line with you.
Want to work at a company that has been one of the Top Places to Work in Houston for 6 years?
5622 Luce Street
Houston, Texas 77087
How can we help?
Thank you for choosing Hunton Services to partner with. Someone from Hunton Services will be in touch soon.